Apply early to Meet up with Visa Requirement

AddTime:[2013/10/29 11:03:36]

Passport and Visa are required for entry into China. Visas should be obtained from the Consular Office of the Embassy of China or you can submit your document to to assist you on your Visa procurement.

In case a candidate requires a visa to stay and study on the territory of China, he or she should apply for selected program adequately earlier, so that decision concerning visa issue is made before the fall/ spring semester begins.

Previous:Choosing the right Univer... NextPage:24/hr online student appl...